Pet Parent Courses
INTRODUCTION TO CANINE MASSAGE
This course is perfect for providing pet parents with BASIC at-home massage techniques that they can utilize between professional sessions!
We are so excited to be partnering with Bee A Good Dog and instructing this HANDS ON instructional workshop for pet parents! You can bring your own dog to this class to learn how to implement basic animal massage into your dog's everyday wellness routine.
Classroom time: 3 hour guided lesson, workbook to take home, and Q&A session with expert therapists
Please note that this is not a substitute for professional bodywork, and is instead meant to aid your pup in more relief between sessions as well as increase the human-animal bond that you share with your pup!
AT- HOME MASSAGE BENEFITS
At-home massage can be used for numerous situations and animal life-styles such as:
- Pain control for arthritis
- Faster recovery times after surgery or injury
- Relief for anxiety, stress or grief
- Improved human-animal bonding
- Pre- and post-workout for athletic animals
- Palliative & hospice comfort care
This course will cover the following topics:
- Physiology of massage
- Practical canine anatomy
- Body mechanics & safety
- Basic massage techniques and strokes
- Massage sequence & hands on practice!
- Education & Experience: None
- A desire to learn and connect with your dog!
- Please note that this is not a substitute for professional bodywork, and is instead meant to aid your pup in more relief between sessions.